Tuesday 17 August 2010

8/17 Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins

     
    Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins    
   
Day 1 of Affiliate Summit East 2010
August 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM
 

I started off the first day of Affiliate Summit East 2010 with a 10 AM session geared towards folks attending Affiliate Summit for the first time.

I wasn’t sure if I’d be speaking to a sparse crowd as I headed down, and I was delighted to have a large, packed room of conference attendees looking for advice on how to make the most of Affiliate Summit.

My session was followed by the opening of the Meet Market and a series of breakout sessions that covered all sorts of topics, including SEO reviews, outsourcing, podcasting, and WordPress.

Affiliate Summit East 2010 014

Affiliate Summit East 2010 009

Affiliate Summit East 2010 010

I really liked the way our new method of Q&A via SMS, Web and Twitter worked out.

While the action was taking place in the Meet Market and sessions, the exhibit hall was being built out for days 2 and 3 of Affiliate Summit East 2010.

Affiliate Summit East 2010 001

In the evening, I headed to ShareASale’s “Under the Stars” Party on the Empire Hotel Rooftop to continue the networking and good times.

Scott Stratten on the ShareASale party at Affiliate Summit East 2010

Four hours of sleep, one 5-Hour Energy drink and two 20 oz. Diet Dr. Peppers later and it’s on to day 2.

Check out my Affiliate Summit East 2010 photos.

   
     
 
This email was sent to dimensi2015@gmail.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
230 Franklin Road Suite 814 Franklin, TN 37064
Account Login
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment